I got to attend Chloe's pre-school graduation. Her teacher said she is an adult in a child's body. That exactly describes her. So often we forget she is only 5 years old because she expresses herself so well. Sometimes she uses words that I think she can't possibly know the meaning of - and when I ask her about it she knows just what she is talking about!! It is kind of funny because if you look closely, on either side of Chloe's head is one of her grandmothers, reflected in the mirror and taking pictures. I am on Chloe's left in the red jacket and her Grandma Ann is on her right. Emily is between us and behind Chloe's reflection. The dress she is wearing I made for her a couple of years ago. Obviously she has just grown taller and the dress still fits. She is amazing. We love you Chloe!!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Chloe graduates from Preschool
I got to attend Chloe's pre-school graduation. Her teacher said she is an adult in a child's body. That exactly describes her. So often we forget she is only 5 years old because she expresses herself so well. Sometimes she uses words that I think she can't possibly know the meaning of - and when I ask her about it she knows just what she is talking about!! It is kind of funny because if you look closely, on either side of Chloe's head is one of her grandmothers, reflected in the mirror and taking pictures. I am on Chloe's left in the red jacket and her Grandma Ann is on her right. Emily is between us and behind Chloe's reflection. The dress she is wearing I made for her a couple of years ago. Obviously she has just grown taller and the dress still fits. She is amazing. We love you Chloe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment