
Audrey recently had a dance recital. Randy and I met Bethany and Ryan and their girls at Wendy's for some dinner before. (Audrey's choice) When Audrey walked in I couldn't believe her makeup. Her eyelashes looked so long and curled and Bethany said all she did was mascara! I had to get a picture . . . Audrey was more than happy to show off her makeup!!!

Next she wanted me to get a picture of her eye shadow. This is her pose to show off her eye shadow . . .

Here she is in her "cowgirl" costume. Half the kids were cowgirls and half were in cow print costumes. We thought Audrey got the better end of the deal as a "cowgirl". So cute!!

Audrey is showing us how soft the cowhide is on her vest - She did such a good job on her dance!! Bethany is very serious about Audrey's dancing lessons. She makes sure Audrey practises the dances at home and knows them well. Bethany learns the dance so she can practise with Audrey!! And there is a glimpse of Grandpa Randy messing around with his phone!
No comments:
Post a Comment