Bethany and Ryan wanted to go together to the last home BYU basketball game of the season, so they asked me to watch their girls. We wondered how that would go as the last time we watched Kennedy she wasn't sure she liked us. It was great. Kennedy was a sweetheart and very easy to tend, especially because there was so much going on with her cousins around her. Emily brought her girls over so we could have our movie day together.
Chloe has been planning for some time to have this movie day at Grandma's house to watch Despicable Me. She called me when they got the movie and invited me over to their house to watch it with them, but I was unable to go at that time so she proposed we pick another day and invite Audrey too!! Here they are on their own individual chairs. Chloe always picks red (because it is the closest color to pink), Audrey loves green so she's on the green chair. For some reason Gigi wanted blue - not orange - and (thankfully) Kennedy didn't care so she got the orange chair. They were pretty attentive for about half the movie.
Audrey and Chloe love to be silly - they also like their pictures taken. Audrey is wearing a robe I made for a sewing class I was teaching. She wore it the whole day because it is soft and warm - and she decided she was cold. Chloe has her Minion on her lap.
Gigi and Kennedy are becoming friends as they get older. Kennedy was quite taken with Gigi while they were sitting together. They were so cute trying to learn how to interact. Kennedy spent most of the time getting on and off her chair - she was quite entertained with that activity - that and eating animal cookies - she is going to be one year old on March 14th and on Saturday she was walking all over the place. It was the first time I had seen her walk!
This is Gigi's "smile for the camera" face! She did it for the first time on Christmas Day and we all got a big laugh!! She is her mommy's girl and will be 2 in June. I think she kind of looks like Emily here!
I love the picture of Gigi and Kennedy smiling at each other!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! I can't wait to see Kennedy walk. I can't believe it. I still get sad thinking about Meili getting bigger, but I'm learning that they get more fun as they get older.
ReplyDelete