Thursday, February 17, 2011
Bathroom Remodel
Time to tile the bathroom. We've lived in this house for over 22 years, and this is the only room that hasn't been painted or re-floored? (probably not a word). It is time. The goal is to have it done in one month!! I think we are both leaning toward the dark tile. I was planning on something like the one on the left but we decided to think outside the box and look at something a little different than what we already have. - So what do you all think about the dark tile? I will paint the walls a very pale version of that paint sample - it is called Sea Breeze. And the new towels will be like the one on the tub. Some tub regrouting is also in order - and a new shower curtain. I am so excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I'm with you on the darker tile, which I didn't think I would be.
ReplyDelete