This year I insisted we have a picnic at Sugarhouse park the weekend before Easter. That was the only way I could get the older girls together for an Easter Egg Hunt! I was concerned at first about the weather - it turned out to be a very nice day. In fact, Gigi even got a little bit sun burned!!
Looking for Eggs. Chloe and Audrey were OK on their own. Gigi and Kennedy had to have help. Gigi did the best - I guess Emily (Gigi's helper) is the best egg hunter!
Checking out their loot.
The little notebooks were one of their favorites. Audrey was afraid she wasn't going to get one. She was thrilled when she did.
Gigi seems to like Kennedy's whistle better than her own. The whistles were yellow with feathers and eyes to look like ducks. They all loved them. Maybe a little too much. Even outside they got somewhat annoying. Even Kennedy could blow her whistle!
No comments:
Post a Comment